OIM 11g R2 PS3 Bulk Modify Users

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Suren Suren
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OIM 11g R2 PS3 Bulk Modify Users

We have a use case where we want end user to raise bulk modify request for couple of USER  attributes. I have checked from OIM that bulk modify user is supported unlike bulk modify account.
So just to check how this works ootb, I selected 2 users and clicked on edit button and it showed me the screen with couple of ootb attributes like Manager, Organization , User Type etc . So basically it seems OIM has ootb configuration for these attributes to be bulk-updatable.

To add our own custom attributes to bulk modify user form , I checked the “use in bulk” property of those UDF in sysadmin console and also updated /file/User.xml (bulk-updatable to true) and also updated /metadata/iam-features-requestactions/model-data/ModifyUserDataset.xml file(available-in-bulk to true) for those attributes in MDS , published the SB, restarted the server. But those attributes are not showing up in the bulk request form. It always shows these default attributes.

Any idea how the bulk property for the attributes should be configured. I couldn’t find much information from the documentation ?