OIM Newbie. Trust Source Oracle DB configuration

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
shashi88 shashi88
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OIM Newbie. Trust Source Oracle DB configuration

I am stuck at configuring the Oracle Database Connector configuration to make it a Trusted Source. I have below queries.
1. I have already loaded the Oracle DB connector in OIM System Admin, do i need to install or configure Connector Server too?
2. Do i need to enable SSL between Oracle DB and OIM and import Key in weblogic in keystore to make Oracle db as my Trusted Source?
3. After successfully creating the Oracle DB IT resource, where/how i should mention as in from the which Database in Oracle my users should reconcile to OIM?

Need clarity on the above mentioned things as i am stuck since 4 days, i am not getting a good documentation/guide for this. Oracle documentation is not explaining these things, Would request if you or anyone could help me or email the related links or docs.

Thanks in Advance
Shashi88aries@gmail.com
Ravitheja Chinni Ravitheja Chinni
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: OIM Newbie. Trust Source Oracle DB configuration

Hi Shashi,

You need to make required configuration changes like IT Resource and other things in which you need to provide database details.

You don't need to specifically enable SSL, SSL is not a mandatory step.

You need to run trusted schedule reconciliation job to get users to OIM.

Thanks
Shashi Shashi
Reply | Threaded
|

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. I have configured ORacle DBUM connector and have put the required connection strings and user details. configured the IT resource as ORacle DB. I tried running the ORacle DB Trusted Recon job and it gave me error

Oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.exceptions.OIMException: Invalid IT Resource Name [Oracle DB User]

Oracle DB User is my IT resouce name which i have configured in Sandbox.

Thanks in Advance
Shashi88aries
Chinni Chinni
Reply | Threaded
|

Hi

Could you please check the name of IT Resource that you used to define the configuration of DB from where you are loading the data is exactly same as that you define the IT Resource name in the schedule job?

Can you provide the screenshots if possible to check the configuration?

1) Schedule job
2) ITResource type and IT resources
3) Design console Resource, IT Resource Instance, Form designer properties

Thanks